Where to buy KFC voucher in Penang (Macam mana nak beli voucer KFC di Penang )

Hi,



So last week, my dad asked me to help him buy some KFC voucher for the upcoming event. I guess this post will surely help you to buy a KFC cash voucher for the event or any other occasions that you'll be doing or planning to do.There are varieties of cash voucher package that you could purchase depends on your budget.




These are the package that you could buy.



The operating hour will be and the Address are stated as below:



No.74 1st Floor,
Lintang Mayang Pasir 1,
Bandar Bayan Baru,
Bayan Lepas,
11950 Penang.

The location is exactly behind KFC Bayan Lepas nearby the Sunshine. The road is quite confusing but I believe you guys will find it.

Monday- Friday
8.30am -5.30pm

Thank you for reading my blog post and do email or comment anything else that you want me to share. Thank you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts